Deliver your Projects with Control and Confidence
In the 3-Day Project Management course, Cadence delivers on the culmination of over 30 years of project management consulting and training experience: a project management approach that is practical, simple, adaptive, and scalable. The Cadence Project Management course delivers techniques that will help you deliver more projects on-time and on-budget. You will see how effective planning can help set expectations and identify issues early. You will learn how your communication affects your ability to identify and overcome obstacles. You will work on your own projects in class, and immediately apply all the Cadence tools and techniques to your most challenging projects and issues.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Project Planning: Develop a project plan and implement with control and confidence
- Practical Project Experience: Work on real projects from companies represented in class to produce actionable project plans
- Cultivate a Positive Project Environment: Decrease frustration on projects and deliver results more effectively
- Accelerate your Projects: Learn to drive faster project results through planning, and implement with control and confidence
- Craft your Project People Skills: Learn to influence people who do not report to you
- Maximize Project Progress: Learn to hold status meetings in 30 minutes or less
- Drive Consistent Project Results: Discover the power of meeting cost, schedule, and performance on your projects
- A Project Methodology you can trust: Field-tested tools and techniques, aligned to critical industry standards in project management
The Cadence Project Management Course is aligned with A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) developed by the Project Management Institute.
|Tools & Techniques||People Skills||Process|
|Objective||Types of People||Prioritization|
|Work Breakdown Structure||Principles||Problem Management|
|Responsibility Matrix||Obstacle Removal||Process Phases|