- Randall Englund: Negotiating for Project Success
- Michael O’Brochta: Top 10 Factors of Great Project Managers
- Richard Sheridan: Innovate or Die: Agile, Innovation, and the Project Manager
- Dr. David Hillson: Understanding and Managing Risk Attitudes
- Claudia Baca, PMP: Harnessing the Power of Project Management
- Walter Ginevri and Carlo Beraha: The Cross Cultural Project Manager Between East and West
- Michael O’Brochta: How to get Executives to Act for Project Success
- Eric Norman: Preparing Project Managers for Organizations of the Future
- Steve Flannes: Required People Skills for Today’s Project Manager
- Jim De Piante: The Project Manager as Coach – Unforgettable Lessons in Leadership
- Randy Englund: Creating Excellence in/through Project Management
- Dr. David Hillson: Extending the Risk Process to Manage Opportunities
- Dr. Terry Cooke-Davies: Managing Projects in an Increasingly Complex World – Where to start?
- Connie Plowman, PMP: Building your Project Management Center of Excellence
- Connie Plowman: 50 Ways to keep your PM skills sharp
- Jay Christensen: Agile and the Cadence Methodology – Mapping to Success
- Connie Plowman: PMI Certifications in Project Management
- John Patton & Connie Plowman: 19 Techniques for managing people who do not report to you
Professional Development from Cadence
Many of the Cadence online seminars and webinars are worth PMI Professional Development Units to recognize your time, attention, and diligent participation with us. As a Registered Education Provider with the Project Management Institute, Cadence stands behind each global expert and project management resource we present.
Learn more about the PMI Registered Education Provider program, and how credentialed project management training can benefit your organization.
From the President
During these challenging economic times, it becomes increasingly important to keep your skills sharp. Which is why Cadence hosts the Distinguished Speaker Series as a service to you — our clients, partners, and friends. Cadence guest speakers are world-class experts in leading-edge topics in project management to help you stay current with the industry. We are dedicated to advancing the field by offering the highest quality presentations at a great value to project practitioners around the globe.
– John Patton, CEO